Many of our clients come to us before a big event so they can look their absolute best. There is no bigger event in one’s life than a wedding. If you have a special occasion or big event planned for this spring or summer, now is the time to start thinking about doing rejuvenating skin services, body contouring, or weight loss. We have experienced many times someone who waits until a month or two before the big event to come in, only to find out that they may not be able to get in all the treatments they were hoping to do. Most often, clients want to know what they can do so they will look their best without looking unnatural. They want to feel confident for photos that will carry on through generations. Since we specialize in non-invasive treatments, we pride ourselves on keeping you looking as natural as possible. Some of our most popular treatments do take a few months to see the results so we recommend getting started as soon as possible. We have created a little “Big Event Rejuvenation Timeline” to help you out.
9-12 months prior:
- Come in for a consultation and a Visia Skin Analysis. We can create a plan together and work toward the big day with your goals and budget in mind.
- Start on a medical-grade skincare regimen if you haven’t already.
- This is also the time you should start with Sculptra, a dermal filler that creates your body’s own collagen to restore natural volume in the entire face if this is something you need.
6-12 months prior:
- Begin with laser (Halo) or light treatments for pigment (BBL) as well as skin tightening, chemical peels or micro-needling. All of these treatments take 3-6 months before results are fully maximized. This timing will also allow for additional treatments if necessary.
- If body contouring is something you would like, this is a great time to do that as results can take up to 3 months after your last treatment to be fully optimized with both CoolSculpting and Exilis Ultra.
6 months prior:
- Now is the time to get a round of Botox or filler. If you have never had Botox or any type of neuromodulators before, you don’t want to have it done right before the event. This will give you time to start out slowly and determine how your body responds. This is also the perfect time to start any filler, as it will allow plenty of time for any potential swelling or bruising to subside. It also gives enough time to have a touch up if necessary.
- If you require additional body sculpting treatments or desire to now tighten the skin of a contoured area this is the time.
3 months prior:
- Begin having a facial monthly to ensure your skin will be radiant for the big day
- Receive any filler touch ups at this point
1-2 months prior:
- Continue with monthly facials or chemical peels
- Time for a Botox retreat to make sure you are fresh and well rested looking on the big day.
Following this timeline will ensure you are able to optimize your treatments. Creating a treatment plan based on your needs is our specialty, and we look forward to help you look and feel your best. But, if you haven’t planned as well as you would have liked, we can help you do the most with the time you have before the big day.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]